Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cleaning cleaning....

I have been trying to get our home clean.  Not just that day to day clean- but the type of cleaning that happens 2-3 times a year.  Some people do a Fall & Spring cleaning.  Mine is Just before school, New years, and just before school ends.   For every step forward I make, my children come along and create 2x the mess.  I know - that's their job - their kids.  BUT!!!  Come on!  Give me something to look back on and see progress!

I think they have been pretty much banished to the basement for playing.  And even then I am checking in and barking orders about putting things away.  I posted about my cleaning on Face Book and my friend asked if I had seen this carton.  I wasn't sure where it was headed at first, but then... well, as my daughter commented - it was a cartoon about me.  HA!  Enjoy.

1 comment: