Friday, June 17, 2011

No more pencils No more books!!!!

Today is the day.
Screams will be heard across the world at 11:45 EST when my children get off the bus.  The loudest screams will be mine.  I am so thrilled to have my girls home for a few weeks.  Yes, you read that right.  I am thrilled to have them home.

This year has been a fast one, but yet a tough one.

I cling to hopes of a better year for D2 next year.  The teacher that she is supposed to have should be perfect.  We'll see, but I have hope. Yes I know, last September I also had that same hope, but that was when we didn't know about D2 and all that would soon be changing her world.

The Movies are filled with great Kid flicks, Oriole Park is calling our name, Six Flags for a Jars of Clay & Mandisa concert, VBS, Music camp, Swimming with the cousins, trips to the library, Weeks with grandparents... YES!!  Who wouldn't love summer?

This morning when I woke D2 up I said "it's 7:30, time to get moving"  She replied "On Monday I don't even want to know that 7:30 am exists!"  Perfect, cause I don't either.  It's going to be tough to wake up for Husband's coffee making and lunch packing!  Tough, but I will be glad to do it, and then run back up to snuggle with my girls and sleep!

Ahhh, summer... you don't know just how welcomed you are in our house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment